1/02/2012

Playing In Traffic -Good Guys

Playing In Traffic -Good Guys Video Clips. Duration : 2.82 Mins.


An original song by Good Guys (Blake & Buch) entitled "Playing In Traffic" Produced by Good Guys. LYRICS: [Verse 1 Blake] Hi I'm Blake I play in traffic, calling taxis causing damage skating, falling, j-walk faster, guys what are we doing after? sidewalk sidewalk keep me balanced, on this bike that's missing handles I'm about to play in traffic, with some cars that don't slow down I'm confused what does stop mean? Painting every stop sign green 12 o'clock it's getting dark, if they hit me that's not my fault I'm not ever going home, I should make up my own show tuning in and watching me, kids do not try this at home graffiti graffiti up, making cows and pigs and ducks j-walking in speeding traffic, stopping cause my music sucks you're stupid like "really, Blake?", traffic I can't get enough whatever I say is straight, and say I bet this car will bluff [Chorus] Make sure that seat belt's fastened, me and Buch we play in traffic x4 [Verse 2 Buch] Hi I'm Buch and I play in traffic, It's just a habit like eating to a fat kid sure you wanna swim? that's a pretty deep rapid! the fact is, these rap kids need a little practice, and that kid that I rap with's fantastic, but touch his sour patch kids you're bound to get your ass kicked think outside the box, man, you're living closed captioned for 18 years I've been Blackbeard's captive, but back to the traffic back to the traffic, I'm toyotaphobic and sociopathic somebody hold this, I think I'm going backwards that kid Buch is a ...

Tags: blake, buch, butch, good, guys, guyz, playing, in, traffic, playin, traffik, rap, hip, hop, hip-hop, raw, battle, funny, young, two, toy, old, driving, army, bad, guitar, atlanta, drive, georgia, toys, birmingham, weeks, few, road, alabama, driver, safety, boyz, drivers, highway, between, wise, hey, cars, bernie, marietta, cat, jim, while, playing guitar, buchspitta

No comments:

Post a Comment