2/15/2012

DJ Element & Loki - Volkswagon Commercial Submission

DJ Element & Loki - Volkswagon Commercial Submission Tube. Duration : 5.22 Mins.


I got the idea for the song while just writing some music - ended up sounding like those hipster volkswagon commercials where people just drive around.. so we wrote some lyrics to it ;) enjoy LYRICS: [verse1] I love my car, it's a gas/electric hybrid It's got a solar panel and it gets great mileage I'm really stylish, and I like to go green As long as that involves being so fresh and so clean I like to recycle, and I get real excitable Sometimes I recycle things that aren't really recyclable My bicycle gets no use, because my hybrid's wonderful The interior's so spacious and the seats are so comfortable I take it to work, then after that yoga class Sometimes I do spinning instead, cuz I forgot my yoga mat I met my current girlfriend there, I think she's mighty cute I know she's the one for me, she drives a hybrid too! She's a pescatarian and she started an NGO she fights for the basic rights of chicken embryos We like indie rock and talk like characters in Juno We're forming a petition to bring back the planet Pluto! [chorus] We're driving in our hybrid to the country side A journey on a dirt road, its a bumpy ride [verse2] I'm in a weekly kickball league, and if we're feeling frisky ; My friends and I go crazy with some ultimate frisbee ; Then after the game, go for some fun and tomfoolery Meeting for one beer at the local microbrewery I'm actively political, a democrat to be precise I almost got arrested for trying to vote Obama twice ..Sometimes, on lunch breaks, I'll ...

Keywords: volkswagon, commercial, hipsters, stuff, white, people, like

No comments:

Post a Comment